sveiki atvykę į Forks miestelį!

FORKS
MIESTELIS

Share | 

I was not designed to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest

Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas

CLAIM : Alona Tal

Demetria Nadira Harlow
I wanted to change the world once, but the world ended up changing me instead

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: I was not designed to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest   Pen. 07 31, 2015 10:59 pm

I liked him. I craved him. I wanted more and I took it. I took it like I needed it, like my life had a limit and if I didn't get as much of him as I could, I'd quit breathing the next instant.

Paskutinį kartą redagavo Demetria Nadira Harlow, Št. 08 15, 2015 11:21 pm. Redaguota 1 kartą
Atgal į viršų Go down

CLAIM : Ashley Benson

Yvette Ophelia Boucher
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: I was not designed to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest   Pen. 07 31, 2015 11:04 pm

jėėėėėėėėėga fanboy fanboy fanboy

Atgal į viršų Go down

CLAIM : Milo Ventimiglia

Marcus Hervé Volturi
Most people need love and acceptance a lot more than they need advice.

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: I was not designed to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest   Pen. 07 31, 2015 11:15 pm

Labai labai patinka zooomg zooomg

“I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the
people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.”
Atgal į viršų Go down

CLAIM : Alona Tal

Demetria Nadira Harlow
I wanted to change the world once, but the world ended up changing me instead

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: I was not designed to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest   Št. 08 01, 2015 2:12 am

labai labai džiaugiuosi, kad labai labai patinka buciuoklis

I liked him. I craved him. I wanted more and I took it. I took it like I needed it, like my life had a limit and if I didn't get as much of him as I could, I'd quit breathing the next instant.
Atgal į viršų Go down

Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: I was not designed to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest   

Atgal į viršų Go down

I was not designed to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest
Rodyti ankstesnę temą Rodyti sekančią temą Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
sveiki atvykę į Forks miestelį! :: Sveiki atvykę! :: Archyvas-
Pereiti į: